Highlander HGN-733P is a Assault-class 'Mech in Battletech.
The Highlander 733P is a variant of the jump-capable 733 model. It removes the AC/10, replacing it with a PPC and seven additional heat sinks to compensate for the increased energy load.
- As with the HGN-733, this frame comes loaded with excess missile ammunition. You can remove a ton of each and still have enough to handle any situation.
- Downgrading the LRM20 to an LRM15 gives you the room to add a second SRM6 and ammunition. With the missiles and PPC, you'll send enemies flying. Feel free to drop a laser or two if the Highlander gets too toasty.
- Adding a second PPC and backing it up with two LRM15s and four tons of ammunition can make this mech into a lumberjack. You'll have to drop the jump jets and some protection for enough heatsinks to make it viable, though.
- Due to the limitations of heavy energy weapons, it may be preferable to turn the Highlander-P into an LRM boat.
- With 3 missile hardpoints, if you dump the JJs it can mount 2x LRM20, 1x LRM15, and a PPC while still having decent armor. Slow, but ridiculous damage and knockdown potential.
- The Highlander 733P is a variant of the 733 model that removes its Autocannon and replaces it with a PPC. It also handles heat buildup better.